Pico's Perpetual Party Pico's Perpetual Party

Fun little minigame game

I had fun with it, got all the medals. Could have done with more game though. Overall a fun game but short.

Art: Good
7/10
4/5

Jump ! Jump !

I loved it

Juts got a bit boring but im not going to complain.

51 OVER ALL!! WOOT! (1763) beat it

antonella barba lol ;) antonella barba lol ;)

well

at least its a functional "Game", 3 because shes hot

Going Up! Going Up!

Meh

it was ok but there was some SERIOUS collision detection errors. It was on the "Actual" boss stage when you reach the first set of stairs. I couldnt go past that. But anyways it was kinda gun, just not my type of game.

Renandchi2 responds:

haha u wrote ''kinda gun''! but i make spelling errors all the time.

anyways, thanks for the review, and sorry about the ollision shit. still, its 100% possible, i tested the game like 5 times, fell, and everything to test if every hittest movieclip works properly. im glad u still had the decency to give it a 7, instead of a 4 or someything like a bitch would!

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

I MADE IT!

i was the last clone but nothing happened. I give an 8 BECUASE nothing happend. Good game though, I really liked it. My score was 2240.

Note Factory 2 Note Factory 2

I dint find it all that interesting

I couldnt play more then the third level. IT was just to childish.

High School Detective High School Detective

It was ok

The feel was good. IT was very much like the old detective books kids used to read. You know like the Hardy Boys and what not? well besides that I didnt find it all that challenging.

The Game of Life The Game of Life

That was uh...

Different you could say. I'm only giving it a 5/10 because it was lacking sound. You really should add some ambeaunce. That could get you a higher rating next time. Good try though

BrokenVoice responds: