Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Being a huge tron fan (Both old and new...)

This is by far one of the best things I've ever seen XD I know exactly how he feels too, wit everything being so stylized and completely devoid of what the original tron had for its feel. You get a 10 / 10 and a favorite from me sir <3

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

I loved it, just one thing

It was like watching a Disney film from the last 4 years (see toy story 3)

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

The faces OHHHH LAWDY

The faces when Limpah came down the forth time, I just about pissed my pants with laughter. Nice work man, enjoyed the beat!

Pokemon Sex Toys Pokemon Sex Toys

Fucking amazing XD

I lol'd so goddamned hard XD

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Awesome!

I really like this flash, the animation was nice, and the lip syncing was great, and lets not forget the story, it was all quite nice! The only thing that bothered me in this was the voice acting. It was all so choppy and read like there was no punctuation almost. You didn't leave enough space for the suspense. For example when she says "Oh god, I hope I get out of here.." It is read like "Oh god I HOOOPE I get out of here." It was very quarky. Other then that great flash 10/10 5/5

flamingo.swf flamingo.swf

OH SHI-

alien babies, fuck the what? i liked the song :D

Emo Boy Ep.1 Emo Boy Ep.1

......

Bricks were shat... nice animation though, but dont ever scare the crap outta me again like that XD

cHunter responds:

Haha, but that's like my whole style. Just look at any of my other flashes. :P

Metal Gay Solid Metal Gay Solid

well...

there goes 10 years of my hearing, now i will never wear headphones again while watching animations. Note to you: SOUND QUALITY PL0X

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

That was absolutly amazing

I'm glad you took your time with this, 4 years really paid off. Keep up the good work!

FW: FW:

I dont know....

It was alright but something just didnt agree with me, i'd love to tell you what but i cant place my finger on it, sorry.